Private Works

Private works can be carried out for residents when Council resources are available. These may include road grading, concreting, driveway construction or other works usually carried out by Council.

Rates for these works are either quoted by a supervisor or taken from a standard list of charges.

Contact Council's Engineering Department for further information
on (02) 6980 1100