Temora Shire Council is located at 105 Loftus Street, Temora. It is a one-stop-shop for all Temora Shire Council services and is open from 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
Our friendly Customer Service team is trained to answer and resolve your enquiries.
Customer Service staff will assist you to find information and transact your business in a wide range of services, such as:
- Access to Information requests
- Change of name and address requests
- Community information
- Complying development certificates
- Companion animal registration
- Construction Certificates
- Council meeting agendas, business papers and minutes
- Development Application lodgement
- Justice of the Peace
- Rates enquiries
- Tree management
- Various applications and approvals
- Waste services
All payments can be made at the Customer Service Centre using cash, cheque, EFTPOS and credit card.
Council's first priority is its customers. We are striving to deliver even better service, and encourage your feedback, concern, request for service or compliment.
ABN: 55 048 860 109